The time travel survival party dream of Cobras’ own band Zebros was made Manifest Sunday night at Bushwick Starr. The event was the Platonic Form of a Cobra effort – (probably overly) ambitious plans; heroic helping; an enthusiastically-executed spectacle; all followed by a beautifully obnoxious dance party.
Today Zebros are legion, and the numbers and energy are growing. On Sunday, the Zebros End of the World Party Tribe included:
- Justin “Jables” Bland / sounds, stories
- Molly “Wildflower” Brolin / stiches
- Katharine “Megargoyle” Henner / tales
- Justin “Bearclaw” Johnson / notes
- Greg “Old Gregg” Kuebler / light library
- Hugh “Manatee” McMullen / nouns & verbs
- Robert “Homebear” Merrill / foundations, illusionry
- Gary “Soups” Rotter / alchemy
Zebros are always looking for friends. Say yes.